Air Lubricator in Pneumatic System
1) Clear up metal particles, dust or dirt with the pipe before installation.
2) Make sure the air flow direction is correct before installation. Install vertically.
3) Check the air feed pressure is conformable with the requirements before adjusting the pressure.
4) Adjusting knob is normally in lock up position. Pull up the hand wheel and turn clockwise, the pressure is increased, turn anticlockwise, the pressure in decreased. Pull into lock-up position after adjustment to prevent the set pressure from changing.
5) Oil sprayer must have rational adjustment to keep enough lubrication during air feed.
6) Check the component with protecting cover if it is firmly fixed to prevent from danger.
7) The filter is in automatic offlet system and the water will be let off automatically below 0.05MPa pressure.
AL&BL Air Lubricator are same style as AIRTAC. It has excellent performance. It can help valve and cylinder working smoothly. We manufacture all important parts by ourself to insure the quality, such as filter core. Outsourcing parts were selected and tested very strictly. AL is small size, and it’s cup capacity is 25cc. BL is big size, and it’s cup capacity is 90cc. ISO VG32 or equal oil can be applied.
Joint Pipe Bore
Ensured Pressure Resistance
Operate temperature Range
ISO VG 32 or Same Grade Oil
Capacity of Filter Cup
Aluminum Die-casting Forming
Protective Cup Cover
How to order