There are several reasons for the malfunction of the hydraulic cylinder or the action error and the treatment method:
(1) Valve spool stuck or valve holes clogging. When the flow valve or direction valve core is stuck or valve holes plug, the hydraulic cylinder prone to misoperation or action failure. The contamination of the oil should be inspected at this time; check whether the dirty or colloidal sediment is stuck in the spool or plug the valve hole; Check the valve body wear condition.
(2) The piston rod is jammed with the cylinder barrel or the hydraulic cylinder. At this time anyway, the hydraulic cylinder is not action or very little action. At this time, the piston and piston rod sealing is too tight, whether to enter the dirt and colloidal sediment: the piston rod and cylinder shaft is right, vulnerable parts and seals are invalid.
(3) Hydraulic system control pressure is too low. The throttle resistance in the control pipeline may be too large, the flow valve is improperly regulated, the control pressure is inappropriate, the pressure source is disturbed. At this time, the control pressure source should be inspected to ensure the pressure regulation to the system's prescribed value.
(4) The hydraulic system enters the air. Mainly because there are leaks in the system. At this point should check the hydraulic tank level, hydraulic pump oil suction side seals and fittings, oil suction coarse filter is too dirty. If so, you should supplement the hydraulic oil, handle the sealing and fitting, wash or replace the coarse cartridge.
(5) The initial action of the hydraulic cylinder is slow. In the case of low temperature, the viscosity of hydraulic oil is large, the fluidity is poor, which causes the hydraulic cylinder to move slowly. The improved method is to replace the hydraulic oil with good viscosity temperature, which can be heated by heater or by machine itself to elevate the oil temperature during start-up.