The daily inspection of hydraulic cylinders is as follows:
1. The hydraulic oil level in the tank is normal;
2. Hydraulic Cylinder limit stroke switch and limit block is fastening;
3. Whether manual or automatic circulation is normal;
4. Solenoid valve is in the original state.
Monitoring operating conditions in the device moving line:
1. System pressure is within the range of equipment operating requirements;
2. In constant pressure, there is no abnormal noise and vibration, the noise value must not exceed 90dB (a);
3. Whether the temperature of hydraulic oil is within 35-55 degrees, must not be greater than 60 degrees;
4. Check the entire hydraulic system (constant pressure variable pump, system piping, hydraulic valves and cylinders, etc.) there is no leakage of oil phenomenon;
5. The voltage is maintained at the rated voltage of the +5%--15%.
The above is only the most basic inspection items, but also according to the actual application of the hydraulic cylinders to make a more reasonable arrangement of routine maintenance and inspection projects. In order to ensure the day-to-day operation of the hydraulic system stability!